Author Topic: Participants wanted for online research study about self-harm  (Read 8505 times)

Offline osiris

• Researcher
  • First posts
Hi all,

First of all, thanks for taking the time to read this post. We are researchers from the University of Liverpool who are studying the role of relationships for those who self-harm.

We are looking for people aged 18 years and over, who have experienced at least two or more instances of self-harm, to complete an online survey made up of questionnaires. This will take about 30-40 minutes to complete. Those who complete the questionnaires will have the chance to win £150 worth of vouchers.

More information and the link to take part in the study can be accessed via this website:
https://livpsych.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_cv72TlKMzKoXUcl

Once again, thanks for taking the time to read this.

Offline osiris

• Researcher
  • First posts
Re: Participants wanted for online research study about self-harm
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2017, 01:51:12 PM »
Hi all,

Just to say thank you to anyone who has taken the time to participate so far. We are still looking for lots more people to take part, so if you have a spare half hour or so, we'd be very grateful if you were able to fill out the survey. We're expecting that the survey will be open until around December time but hope to reach as many people as possible before then.

Many thanks.

Offline hidden_life

• 18+
  • Gold Member
  • every little thing's, guna be alrite
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2017, 12:11:08 AM »
completed! kept my mind occupied for a while too x
breathe in, breathe out, move on

Last SH: 18-04-10 :(

Offline osiris

• Researcher
  • First posts
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2017, 02:43:20 PM »
completed! kept my mind occupied for a while too x

Hi hidden_life, thanks so much for taking the time to participate. We really appreciate it!

Offline Kweh

• 18+
  • First posts
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2017, 04:25:52 AM »
Completed it. The questions bothered me a bit but I'm glad I managed to finish it.

Offline osiris

• Researcher
  • First posts
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2017, 04:35:55 PM »
Hi Kweh,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey, and for your feedback. If you did want to provide any further feedback about the questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch on the study email address, which is [email protected].

Thanks again for your time.

Offline osiris

• Researcher
  • First posts
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2018, 02:09:23 PM »
Thank you to anyone who has participated in this study. We have now recruited enough individuals for this research and have therefore closed the survey. Thank you again to anyone who gave their time to participate, we very much appreciate it.