Author Topic: Just thought I'd tell everyone...  (Read 4438 times)

Offline stan

• 18+
  • Usually here
  • Plubble!
    • Going that extra smile.
Just thought I'd tell everyone...
« on: June 27, 2016, 08:29:52 AM »
... Stuff is awesome at the moment! I came off the hardcore medication I was on (got epically told off because I just stopped taking it, not gradually with no medical supervision ::) ). Stuff for worse for a couple of weeks but now everything is splendid. I'm not a zombie anymore! I have more energy, I'm more motivated to do things, I'm enjoying spending time with the fiancé and kids more, I can now wake up when the baby cries during the night, I don't drool in my sleep any more, I'm happier and because I'm more motivated to do stuff I'm more distracted from stuff so as a result I haven't SHd in about 2 months. Things are going good and I just thought I'd share. :)

Oh and I thought I'd just put it out there that a while ago my psychologist gave me some information she got off NSHN and I was like 'already seen it, mate'. Was kind of funny but you really had to be there! :)

:13329:

Online Axia

• 18+
  • Usually here
  • May dragons take flight in your dreams tonight...
Re: Just thought I'd tell everyone...
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2016, 10:08:41 AM »
That's brilliant news! I'm really happy for you  :yahooo:

Thankyou for sharing such positivity  :hug2:
Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light; I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night. x

Offline Lauren

• 18+
  • Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2016, 10:53:06 PM »
Well done Stan! Lovely to hear such a positive update. Keep enjoying everything :hug2:
:13328:
When the sharpest words wanna cut me down, I'm gonna send a flood, gonna drown them out, I am brave, I am bruised, I am who I'm meant to be... I make no apologies, THIS IS ME.

Offline Shinigami

• 18+
  • Usually here
  • Provehito in Altum
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2016, 03:08:14 AM »
Yayys!!
 :creature:
Well done!
Huge achievements!!! woohoo
Xx
Where there's life, there is hope.
 In all things of nature, there is something of the marvelous.

Offline Lorien

• 18+
  • Usually here
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2016, 03:45:01 AM »
Awesome Stan!
“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”

“It is our choices...that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.”

“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”