Author Topic: Recent SH *trig SH*  (Read 5393 times)

Offline faithful

• 18+
  • Gold Member
  • It's never too late to be who you might have been
Recent SH *trig SH*
« on: July 15, 2015, 08:46:00 AM »
Sorry to keep posting!

Basically it's not been a good month

I got stitches again last night for SH, the doctor who saw me got me to make a fist and move my wrist etc and checked sensation in my arm. I had no pain at all last night when doing this. I got my stitches and then left. 

But this morning I woke up to find my arm aches quite badly whenever I move it, this has never happened before so it just seems strange. SH was no worse than it has been previously.  But moving my arm just hurts and it is awkward as it is my right arm and I am right handed.

Is this just because of damage to tissue that is causing the ache pain and so it is normal? Or is it worth seeing my GP ? I don't know as this has never happened before. I can still use my arm fine, just with pain.
Sorry if this isn't allowed

Thanks in advance!
Happiness is not a destination, it's a way of life.

A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

Offline faithful

• 18+
  • Gold Member
  • It's never too late to be who you might have been
Re: Recent SH *trig SH*
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2015, 11:27:30 AM »
I have a telephone appointment with my GP tomorrow about my INR,  but I am sure I can ask about this as well if I get chance. 
Happiness is not a destination, it's a way of life.

A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

Offline Tired Soul

• 18+
  • Usually here
Re: Recent SH *trig SH*
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2015, 12:08:13 AM »
it is always worth asking about  :) especially as it is something you feel is quite different to 'normal'.

I hope that things go ok with the appointment and that you are able to ask about your arm too. It is usually a good idea to get things checked if you feel things aren't quite right. Take care of yourself x
Be patient and tough; some day this pain will be useful to you.