Author Topic: Doing Well  (Read 8255 times)

Offline Sian-May

• 18+
  • Always here
Re: Doing Well
« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2014, 12:48:12 PM »
Thank you both so much, I really appreciate your replies. And you're very welcome Emmz.

Even if I don't get on much you can all PM me if you need someone to talk to.

:hug2:
Last SH: 05.01.2016
Last purge: 16.09.13
Last OD: 30.05.15

Well done Super Sian! :superman: x x

Offline behindthewall

• 18+
  • Usually here
« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2014, 01:04:12 PM »
You are a lovely person Sian and you've been an enormous help to me over the past year. Thankyou. :holdingflower:

Offline Sian-May

• 18+
  • Always here
« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2014, 01:09:39 PM »
Thank you BTW. I think I told you but I printed something off that you said to me once that was really sweet and it's on my positivity board :) I'm glad I can help. You're a lovely person and you've been a huge help to me and plenty of other members so thank you for that xx

Offline Sian-May

• 18+
  • Always here
« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2014, 02:17:34 PM »
 :wave: me again.

I don't mean to be one of those annoying people that are all happy and I don't mean to rub it in to all of you that are currently struggling but I wanted to post something positive again. I'm seeing my psych on Thursday and I've come to the decision that I'm going to tell them I don't want them to adjust or increase my medication this time. Since started Quetiapine in September I have had it increased at every appointment with my psych, but for the first time in a long long time I feel like I'm stable. My mood has greatly increased and stabilised over the last 7/8 weeks and I'm happy to stay on my current dose of meds which is the first time I've ever been able to say that.

Haven't heard from D since the last message I sent to him, but it's ok. I don't want him out of my life but I think I've turned a corner and I've let him go. My family are very happy for me and my new fella is coming to mine this weekend to meet my sister, nephew and brother in law which is great! I can't wait.

My boss said she's noticed a massive improvement in my mood and performance lately which is great too.

Again, I don't mean to rub it in or anything, it's just been a long time since I've been able to post anything positive. I hope I can be a bit of a model for people as I'm proof that with the right help things can and will get better no matter how dark things seem, just hold on a little longer. I'll try and get on to post to people when I can but you're all welcome to PM me anytime or contact me off the forum if you want to. Stay safe everyone xxx