Author Topic: Doing Well  (Read 6436 times)

Offline Sian-May

• 18+
  • Always here
Doing Well
« on: July 10, 2014, 02:04:52 PM »
Not too sure if anyone's bothered but thought I'd share some happiness with you all.

Things have been pretty good lately. My therapy is hard but I go every week and open up. I made my therapist sad during the last session as I was talking about all of the neglect I suffered and my mum abandoning me a lot as a child. She said it's all very sad and she looked emotional. I don't like to upset people but in a strange way it was nice because it makes me feel better as I worry I've overreacted about the things that have happened in my past, she kind of reaffirmed that it was all very traumatic and it's ok to be a bit broken as a result.

I've realised that it's not going to work with D. I mentioned to him a few weeks back about me moving down there and he quickly changed the subject so I guess I know where I stand with him now. Trying to distance myself from him. I've been getting close to a guy and I'm going to meet him properly this weekend which is exciting. He has the combination I have been searching for as he's a Dom but also incredibly sweet, caring and protective. I'm hoping it works out.

It's been over 2 months since I last SH'ed, 3 months since I last OD'ed and I haven't purged in 10 months. I'm definitely not all fixed but I do spend 90% of my time now feeling happy and smiling. I feel like the real me again. The black cloud has passed and the suns shining and it's an amazing feeling. Thought I'd share a bit of happiness.

Sorry I haven't been helping anyone, I just don't seem to have much time to myself anymore but I'll try and get on when I can. Stay safe everyone and keep smiling :hug2:
Last SH: 05.01.2016
Last purge: 16.09.13
Last OD: 30.05.15

Well done Super Sian! :superman: x x

Offline terrified heart

• 18+
  • Always here
  • TH
Re: Doing Well
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2014, 02:10:42 PM »
That all sounds great. You've worked hard & deserve happiness. Thanks for updating us  :)

Xx
See something new, do something new, learn something new, go somewhere new... See what this world has to offer

Offline Sian-May

• 18+
  • Always here
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2014, 02:14:23 PM »
Thank you hunny I really appreciate that :hug2: I hope you're doing ok and you're a bit more stable on your ankle now xx

Offline Lily Kym

• 18+
  • Always here
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2014, 03:51:56 PM »
What a lovely thread to read  :holdingflower:

Thanks for the update. Take care Sian and thank you for all the help you have given me xxx xx xx

Offline unknown_member

• 18+
  • Usually here
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2014, 04:12:14 PM »
Good to hear from you sian .... So glad things are going well for you... It's so nice to read such a positive post x x
Anxiety Girl!! Able to jump to the worst possible conclusion in a single bound..

Offline behindthewall

• 18+
  • Usually here
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2014, 05:48:26 PM »
Lovely to hear from you Sian. I was just thinking of you today. I'm so glad things are looking up. What a lovely post. :)

Offline Sian-May

• 18+
  • Always here
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2014, 07:14:47 PM »
Thank you all for your lovely replies, I really appreciate it. I just hope I haven't jinxed myself now  :-X haha.

I'll try and get on a bit more and chat with you all.

Stay strong and keep fighting xxx

Offline unknown_member

• 18+
  • Usually here
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2014, 07:40:58 PM »
Personally I don't believe in jinxing yourself, what happens will happen... It's important to recognise and celebrate the good times...

X x
Anxiety Girl!! Able to jump to the worst possible conclusion in a single bound..

Offline Sian-May

• 18+
  • Always here
« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2014, 07:45:48 PM »
Thank you hun :) I'm trying to look at the positive small achievements I've made. A few people recently have said they can see the difference in me which is nice to hear.

Offline Emmz

• 18+
  • Usually here
« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2014, 10:36:00 PM »
 :1059: 

Glad things are looking a bit brighter for you Hun I also wanted to say thank you for helping me get through a tough time xx
Living is a problem because everybody dies