The NSHN Forum

Back to NSHN Mainsite   
News: Privacy - if you don't want your email address seen on your posts on the public boards, please remember to tick the 'hide email address' box in your profile.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 31, 2014, 04:47:46 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: devoide of emotions  (Read 898 times)
Lily Kym
18+
Always here

« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2012, 08:14:05 PM »

littlehug2 littlehug2 littlehug2
are you on msn hun?
babylon5
18+
Usually here

« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2012, 08:47:28 PM »

yeah i am
angeldevil123
---- o18s
Usually here

« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2012, 09:01:46 AM »

maybe you need to  be firm with her when you see her and watch her like a hawk especially as she's at the start of the tunnel, her emotions probably are all over the place right now. you have just gotta remember what its like to be in her shoes

RIP Night Owl
RIP Nanny Pat (I miss you)
angeldevil123
---- o18s
Usually here

« Reply #13 on: June 18, 2012, 09:17:30 AM »

maybe you inform  ss of her circumstances and let them take some responsibility.

RIP Night Owl
babylon5
18+
Usually here

« Reply #14 on: June 18, 2012, 09:54:44 AM »

have been trying to get in touch with them for half hour just to ask them some questions as i know G/F has some concerns about going to them so just wanna find the answears for her

i did say to her last night that i sometimes get triggerd with all the Deprestion talk and asked if we could just tone it down a bit, i mean i will still listen and will always support her but sometimes i just feel like a fat lump not being able to do more for her which then sets me off
caspers smudj
18+
Usually here

dont follow me, im lost too!!!

« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2012, 10:34:39 AM »

hi bamby
well done for telling your gf how you feel - major step forward
you cant take responsibility for someones actions so if those 2 do something silly it really is not your fault
well done for supporting them but as lily said you do need to tke time out for yourself sometimes to recoop and help heal your self
you dont have to support otheres 24/7 not when you are low yourself
please keep talking here - it sure helps to not feel alone
xxx
« Last Edit: June 18, 2012, 10:38:47 AM by bruisedreed » Logged

visit is at
http://www.reachingouttogether.proboards.com/
all visitors will be welcomed!!
angeldevil123
---- o18s
Usually here

« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2012, 01:40:57 PM »

She will be fine soon once things start looking up for her she'll improve lots.

RIP Night Owl
angeldevil123
---- o18s
Usually here

« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2012, 04:07:30 PM »

soon you will be very proud of gf, okay you might to make sure you go credit on your mobile phone and it's turned on and  give up a few nights sleep but the will get better soon just give it time. just be there for her when she's having a rough time

RIP Night Owl
angeldevil123
---- o18s
Usually here

« Reply #18 on: June 28, 2012, 11:46:35 AM »

you can't be responsible for her 24/7, just remember you can always pass her/refer her on to ss, community nurses etc.

RIP Night Owl
babylon5
18+
Usually here

« Reply #19 on: July 02, 2012, 09:09:13 PM »

why do i feel so cr*p? is it because i dont know how to help her get over all this stuff in her life? i just feel so usles just sitting here saying it will be ok GOD i remember when people used to say that to me and thinking that they are fullof s**t,
it just seems that when ever we are together after an hour or two she starts getting low and i find myself thinking is it because of me that shes low
i love her with all my heart and would NEVER do anything to hurt her, but if i am coursing her to be low then i am hurting her and i can not forgive myself that, i wish i knew what to think, maybe i should just listen to the quite voice in my head, which is saying "just harm babylon5 and it will be better" yet i have worked so hard to make that voice quite and now........well i just dont know Sad
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: