The NSHN Forum

Back to NSHN Mainsite   
News: New members: please note that all new applications are manually checked for member safety. It can take up to 24 hrs for new accounts to be approved. When approved you will be emailed with your activation link, and after you activate your account you can then post and see additional rooms. You must have a valid email address to receive your activation link.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. August 23, 2014, 06:19:11 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: for the most part i have been ok  (Read 296 times)
babylon5
18+
Usually here

« on: June 12, 2012, 05:06:07 PM »

ok i havent been here for couple months for the most part i have been ok coping well
apart from april and end of may in april it was my mums birthday which i forgot i have never forgotten it before in the past 10 years i was so upset that i HAD to harm i couldnt stop myselfi felt like i needd to be punshed for forgetting, then at the end of may it was the anniversary of her death (10 years) those of you who know me from my old threads know that i belive i killed her by telling her to f-off and die i AM slowly beliveing that i didnt the rational part of me knows that i didnt that cancer can happen to anyone, its just every year at the end of may the rational part of my brain dont work so the irational part takes over and i end up harming again,
i am trying to stop and fight the feelings as i am in a new relationship with someone i realy care about, i admit i do find myself thinking do i deserve to be this happy, thankfuly i dont think it much normanly if i feel a bit down i know i should be happy and i AM happy i love her so much,i suppsose that i am just scared that she may come to her sences one day and dump me like last one did

but other wise folks i am good havent stoped smiling in a week
Queen Smudj
18+
Usually here

dont follow me, im lost too!!!

« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2012, 07:06:38 PM »

dear bamby
i am glad you found someone new
i understand the guilt about your mum
but yes cancer can happen to anyone and its absolutely not your fault mum died
hugs
xx

visit is at
http://www.reachingouttogether.proboards.com/
all visitors will be welcomed!!
Queen Lily
18+
Always here

« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2012, 09:29:47 PM »

as bruisedreed said, cancer can happen to anyone hun. i'd said similar to my mum, a few years before she died.

i'm so happy for you that you've met someone hun xx littlehug1 littlehug2 littlehug1 and that you're feeling happy.
made me happy reading the last line of this post xx x
babylon5
18+
Usually here

« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2012, 09:10:53 AM »

thanks guys littlehug1 littlehug2 ( aint gonna give ya any cake though )

i know it isnt my fault taken me nearly ten years to drum it into my head its just the unreasonable side of my head that brings it to the fore everynow and again and i have to struggle again
angeldevil123
---- o18s
Usually here

« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2012, 03:27:33 PM »

Cancer can happen to anyone it doesn't matter if they are are healthy or not, they could eat like pig, drink + smoke heavily or they could complete fitness and health freaks. I hope you enjoy spending a wonderful time with your girlfriend  she'll be the best person ever and will never ever dump you.

RIP Night Owl
RIP Nanny Pat (I miss you)
Queen Lily
18+
Always here

« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2012, 07:42:14 PM »

( aint gonna give ya any cake though )
  rob's frying pan rob's frying pan

babylon5
18+
Usually here

« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2012, 07:58:53 PM »

( aint gonna give ya any cake though )
  rob's frying pan rob's frying pan

ohh ok lilly have some cake Roll Eyes

i am doing better for now even though i forgot to refill my tabs which i will do monday,
angeldevil123
---- o18s
Usually here

« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2012, 08:27:52 PM »

yes u will refill your tabs

RIP Night Owl
RIP Nanny Pat (I miss you)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: