The NSHN Forum

Back to NSHN Mainsite   
News: Welcome to The NSHN Forums - members have access to more rooms inside, so feel free to come and join us.
NSHN is a support site, a safe environment to help each other  understand the mechanisms resulting in self harm and cope with it and related problems. With this objective in mind, NSHN hopes to reduce the incidence and severity of any form of self harm and improve general awareness throughout the community.
Our membership includes those that self injure, their friends and family and other support groups.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 31, 2014, 05:32:26 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Urges to cut trig s/h  (Read 897 times)
jokerlaw
18+
Usually here

« on: June 10, 2012, 02:27:50 PM »

All of a sudden I have been wanting to cut but I have a problem. Although I have the tools easily at my disposal it turns out that I can slightly allergic to the sticky part of plasters so haven't got any. I want to cut but I don't know how to clear it up and keep it clean. Its all just going round and round my head.

USE TO BE KGALAW

"I drink a fifth of vodka until its gone and if it feels so good then it can't be wrong"
sarahlouise
18+
Usually here

How I search for my soul rescue

« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2012, 03:03:13 PM »

What's triggered you into wanting to cut?

Are you managing to distract yourself atm?
 littlehug2

"I don't feel like smiling."
"You're English, dear: fake it."
- Easy Virtue
angeldevil123
---- o18s
Usually here

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2012, 03:31:34 PM »

Just try and  distract yourself fro it take a walk, watching tv or your favourite movie
Phone a friend and have anatter

RIP Night Owl
RIP Nanny Pat (I miss you)
jokerlaw
18+
Usually here

« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2012, 03:39:27 PM »

Jus getting stressed, my grandma is here and I love her to bits, but she is constanly going on about the past and its really draining. Plus I just have this need for cutting.

Going to put on a film (one of my favs) and see if that works. Although lately I have been getting bored by films as they are long. My mind is getting bored very quickly.

USE TO BE KGALAW

"I drink a fifth of vodka until its gone and if it feels so good then it can't be wrong"
jokerlaw
18+
Usually here

« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2012, 04:52:35 PM »

Given up on the film feel as though I'm at a loss

USE TO BE KGALAW

angeldevil123
---- o18s
Usually here

« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2012, 05:05:38 PM »

watch something you haven't seen in a long time or a dvd box set of your favourite drama on tv.

RIP Night Owl
jokerlaw
18+
Usually here

« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2012, 09:36:59 PM »

Stayed with my mum all evening alternating watching TV and reading a book. Still want to cut not sure if I would be able to look after it properly.

USE TO BE KGALAW

angeldevil123
---- o18s
Usually here

« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2012, 01:50:52 PM »

That helps. try absorbing yourself in a project to break away from how you are feeling like create a blog or do something in the house. (DIY)

RIP Night Owl
jokerlaw
18+
Usually here

« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2012, 03:35:14 PM »

Got things that I need to do but I can't get round to doing it. Just keep thinking I'll do it tomorrow. Have been able to sleep but it has been disturbed, with images of s/h.

USE TO BE KGALAW

angeldevil123
---- o18s
Usually here

« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2012, 04:43:17 PM »

Awww hugs I hope U get some sleep

RIP Night Owl
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: