The NSHN Forum

Back to NSHN Mainsite   
News: Privacy - if you don't want your email address seen on your posts on the public boards, please remember to tick the 'hide email address' box in your profile.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. September 22, 2014, 09:09:38 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Crycrycry.  (Read 1100 times)
Terri
Smurf
NSHN Moderator
Always here

Redemption.

« Reply #20 on: May 29, 2012, 10:21:29 AM »

Thanks Jack. You're being great. littlehug2

I might mention to the GP about sleep. I think even if I just got a couple of nights of good sleep it might help. There's no harm in asking, I suppose.

My Mum told Nan that I'm finding things difficult at the moment, so she knows that I'm not 100%. She's great at cheering me up - she's very bubbly and smiley. She has a positive outlook that can be quite infectious, so I know that going to see her will probably be helpful. I don't even know why I'm worrying about it, really. I've just got my worrying head on.

I need to leave in about 10 minutes. I need to keep reminding myself that it'll be OK.

superman
Super Terri!

And hope and grace were all I needed.

This isn't everything you are.
jackgrillo
18+
Usually here

Totally King of Rainbow!

« Reply #21 on: May 29, 2012, 11:18:11 AM »

Of course it'll be ok. Nobody's out to get you. Everyone is out to help you!

Going to see your Nan sounds like a good idea. I stick by my previous statement of waiting and seeing how you are first though. See how he things go this morning.

bluey <-- gregory
bluey <-- that one was given to me by chihiro

I like walking in the rain because then nobody can see me cry
Terri
Smurf
NSHN Moderator
Always here

Redemption.

« Reply #22 on: May 29, 2012, 11:52:37 AM »

Thank you.

The GP was lovely. We've decided to stick with the current dose of Depakote. He asked if I wanted to increase it back up, but I said I'd rather not, so he said that I can stay as I am as long as I go back and see him if things get any worse so we can reassess. I felt as though he listened to me and let me take the lead, which was reassuring.

I'm going to sit under a tree with a bottle of water and try to relax. GP down, just nurse and Nan to go.

superman
Super Terri!

Bea
NSHN Moderator
Usually here

No day But Today.

« Reply #23 on: May 29, 2012, 01:09:52 PM »

Your GP sounds really nice - it is helpful to feel like you are leading, rather than being pushed into something that you are not really comfortable with. 

You are doing the right things, and taking them one thing at a time so that you don't become overwhelmed is a sensible way to take the days. 

Keep the dialogue with your mum going - she would rather you did that, honestly  littlehug2

Lots of love xx

invisiblyyyT  *jingly turtle*  
Lady Giraffe
Reality is a lovely place, but I wouldn't wanna live there.
jackgrillo
18+
Usually here

Totally King of Rainbow!

« Reply #24 on: May 29, 2012, 01:10:18 PM »

Sitting under a tree sounds awesome. Is it warm where you are? A little cold up here in farmer-land.

GP being lovely is exactly what you deserve - people should always be lovely to Miss Smurf. Good to know that you can go back if it gets worse as well. Told you he would be on your side ;)

bluey <-- gregory

Terri
Smurf
NSHN Moderator
Always here

Redemption.

« Reply #25 on: May 29, 2012, 04:40:51 PM »

Thank you both.

I've just seen the nurse and she was also lovely. She's put a cooler dressing on because of the weather. I'm seeing her again on Friday. She said she was glad that I went back, so that's good.

I'm just waiting for Nan to pick me up. Two things down, one to go. I feel a bit better now that the medical stuff is out of the way.

superman
Super Terri!

jackgrillo
18+
Usually here

Totally King of Rainbow!

« Reply #26 on: May 29, 2012, 05:16:38 PM »

Lovely nurses are lovely as well ;)

Seeing her again on Friday is a good plan - she can put a warmer dressing on, given as this is Britain, it's likely to be snowing by Friday Roll Eyes

Good that you feel better now the medical stuff is out the way. Hope that your nan helps you to cheer up!

bluey <-- gregory

mirrhi
18+
Usually here

« Reply #27 on: May 29, 2012, 05:39:40 PM »

Just wanted to send you positive thoughts and hugs chick, it sounds like you're doing brill at handling this down bit at the mo.  Like you say, keep plodding on and gradually the plod will become a walk and then a stroll before you'e actually noticed  littlehug1  Well done for seeing GP and nurse, and I'm really pleased the gP was so nice and was happy to work with you and let you lead things.  Hope you have a lovely time with your nan, try to just let her cheer you up and take care of you - you deserve it!
xx

I guess it's funnier from where you're standing, Cause from over here I missed the joke
Clear the way for my crash landing, I've done it again, another number for your notes
I'll be your clown, behind the glass
Go 'head and laugh, cause it's funny
I would too if I saw me...
Spanna
18+
Usually here

"Our lives are like a candle in the wind"

« Reply #28 on: May 29, 2012, 07:50:35 PM »

Hi Terri,

I've just read through this thread and it seems to me that you're a lot stronger than you think, you seem to recognize what you need to do, and what's likely to make you feel better, and that's a big positive. You really should give yourself some credit. I've read some of your posts before but haven't really quite known what to say, you do seem to have been through a lot of turmoil but you need to try and think how far you've come and what you've achieved in life. You seem incredibly brave to me, you've battled on despite your worried and troubles and you should be proud of yourself for coming so far.

You've been to your doctor and seen the nurse today and that's great, they seemed very supportive and I'm pleased to hear that you feel the appointments went well. I hope this gives you reassurance that if you feel low again their support is there for you.

Kind regards,

Spanna. xx

Samaritans 08457 909090

skipping shaun < one day the skipping sheep will get on Britain's Got Talent :D

Can you imagine that I am sitting next to you, giving you a hug?  I am sending good thoughts your way. 
sparkledust
18+
Usually here

when you wish upon a star.........

« Reply #29 on: May 29, 2012, 09:04:04 PM »

hello miss fab smurf you are fab beyond belief in my eyes a real inspiration xxx

p.s if you fancy the tourist thing soon let me know xx

there is no such thing as strangers,simply friends waiting to meet
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: