NSHN Forum

Back to NSHN Mainsite   
News: New members: please note that all new applications are manually checked for member safety. It can take up to 24 hrs for new accounts to be approved. When approved you will be emailed with your activation link, and after you activate your account you can then post and see additional rooms. You must have a valid email address to receive your activation link.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. April 18, 2014, 07:28:18 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: only place I can be honest (sh)(su)  (Read 179 times)
cookie26509
18+
Silver Member

« on: May 22, 2012, 06:30:58 PM »

I am tired of fighting the battle of depression and self harm on a daily basis, I had a replacement heart valve in February and haven't been able to sh since as i am on warfarin,and the risk of bacterial endocarditis. last Wednesday I had a crisis but I got through it, but daily since I have been struggling with the urges, tomorrow I have a day on my own and haven't got any plans but can't go anywhere as I am waiting for some recorded delivery post.  I have asked friends via facebook if anyone is free, but I don't want people to feel obligated to 'baby sit' me.  I already feel that I am headed for a melt down, I can't tell my daughter as she worries about me anyway, stephen (hubby) is also already worried, and to be honest so am I.  I really don't know what to do, sh was my coping strategy and now I can't use it.  I know it shouldn't be one to use but have been doing it for over 20 years, I feel lost.  Before when I have tried to stop, the sh urges turned into su urges, and then I had a choice. I know there is nothing anyone can do for me and it's so frustrating. Sorry to rant.

Sarah

cookie
cookie26509
18+
Silver Member

« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2012, 10:16:23 AM »

Od looks good about now!!!

cookie
Broken Wings
18+
Usually here

Formely Ms Boots

« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2012, 10:52:29 AM »

Hi just seen your message,can you reach out to someone,I know its hard but taking an od is not the only way,please keep talking hugs xx

Sometimes we don't need advice
We just need someone to listen
cookie26509
18+
Silver Member

« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2012, 12:19:46 PM »

Chocolate n Valium! Prescription dose only

cookie
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: