The NSHN Forum

Back to NSHN Mainsite   
News: New members: please note that all new applications are manually checked for member safety. It can take up to 24 hrs for new accounts to be approved. When approved you will be emailed with your activation link, and after you activate your account you can then post and see additional rooms. You must have a valid email address to receive your activation link.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. November 26, 2014, 12:07:54 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 15   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Nearly over *sui sh*  (Read 3653 times)
Thirteen
18+
Usually here

Normal is not normal

« Reply #60 on: May 21, 2012, 05:41:46 PM »

Hey
Just wanted to say have been thinking about you
Sending lots of love and gentle hugs
 littlehug2 littlehug2

I am and always will be, just another number...
Total time logged in: 13 days, 13 hours and 13 minutes on 02/05/12 5:25pm.
Broken Wings
18+
Usually here

Formely Ms Boots

« Reply #61 on: May 21, 2012, 07:34:19 PM »

Today has been sh**,didn't get anything done,apart from the blood test. Went to group and had to go to duty physch team,felt and still feel so unsafe,sitting in the front rm with m trying to watch a dvd,she knows I'm not good,just need to harm then everything will be ok,or at least I think it will,have to see physch @ 2pm trying to hang on for that but scared I will fall,the need to harm is so intense so counsuming as if I'm being eaten from inside,duty said to ring but I can't so scared of the damage I want to cause yet it's the only way

Sometimes we don't need advice
We just need someone to listen
Jewel
18+
Usually here

« Reply #62 on: May 21, 2012, 07:43:29 PM »

so sorry to hear your still struggling hun xxx your so strong... well done for going to blood test and group today xxx

i hope the psych is helpful tomorrow xxx

Anxiety Girl!! Able to jump to the worst possible conclusion in a single bound..
Terrier
18+
Usually here

« Reply #63 on: May 21, 2012, 07:44:01 PM »

Hi Hunni, going for blood test and group aren't nothing, so you didn't do everything there is always time to catch up on stuff.

You know harming wont make anything ok. It will just make you feel worse, more appointments with gp, a&e and clinic. You don't want that, you don't need to do ii. Its just your head messing you about and you know you can't trust it.

Really think you should talk with someone, if not duty, maybe sams? I'm always here if you want to talk and think I can help.

You aren't on your own, please let someone help you. littlehug2 littlehug1 xx

runningdog

Maybe Tomorrow.......
Broken Wings
18+
Usually here

Formely Ms Boots

« Reply #64 on: May 21, 2012, 08:12:55 PM »

Thanks xx I hear what your saying yet my head is louder,struggling to stay,struggling with words,need to do this I can't hang on sorry

Terrier
18+
Usually here

« Reply #65 on: May 21, 2012, 08:18:44 PM »

No need to be sorry but I know you are strong enough to get through this Hun. Your head isn't your friend at times like this, it might be loud but its not right. You know whats right and that's looking after yourself and staying safe. Last time your guinea helped, can you spend some time with her now?  littlehug1 littlehug2

runningdog

Maybe Tomorrow.......
greenday
Usually here

« Reply #66 on: May 21, 2012, 09:01:54 PM »

your doing realy well try to not sh tonight ok huni  littlehug2
Broken Wings
18+
Usually here

Formely Ms Boots

« Reply #67 on: May 21, 2012, 09:11:20 PM »

Have spent time with them,had so many cuddles,they burrowed in my hair,had to put them back now they needed dinner.
Trying so hard not to listen,it's drowning out everything else,including m can't focus need to do this,need to do maxium damage it is the only way

Terrier
18+
Usually here

« Reply #68 on: May 21, 2012, 09:21:55 PM »

No its not the only way. It's the easy thing to do now, but you don't need me to tell you that life's not easy. Don't take the easy way. Don't let your head take over. Listen to your heart, its stronger than your head. That's where M is, in your heart, listen to that instead.   

Don't give up on yourself Hunni, we're not going to. We can get through this together.

Keep talking Hun, you can do it.  littlehug1 littlehug1 xx

runningdog

Maybe Tomorrow.......
Broken Wings
18+
Usually here

Formely Ms Boots

« Reply #69 on: May 21, 2012, 09:31:27 PM »

I know it's the easy way,yet it's also the only way I can move,m is my heart,my world,yet I need this can't fight it

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 15   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: