The NSHN Forum

Back to NSHN Mainsite   
News: Welcome to the NSHN Forums - members will find many more rooms accessible inside, so feel free to come and join us.
NSHN is a support site, a safe environment to help each other  understand the mechanisms resulting in self harm and cope with it and related problems. With this objective in mind, NSHN hopes to reduce the incidence and severity of any form of self harm and improve general awareness throughout the community.
Our membership includes those that self injure, their friends and family and other support groups.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. July 25, 2014, 11:10:42 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: bad thoughts *trig Sui*  (Read 3978 times)
Broken Wings
18+
Usually here

Formely Ms Boots

« Reply #140 on: May 22, 2012, 08:21:00 PM »

Good to hear you've managed to stay up all day even with little sleep,hope you sleep good tonight.
Cuddles are good,i'm doing the same guniea power xx

Sometimes we don't need advice
We just need someone to listen
terrified heart
18+
Usually here

« Reply #141 on: May 23, 2012, 03:14:15 PM »

Thanks Hun. Guinea cuddles are great aren't they  Grin

Slept all night last night out of sheer exhaustion still felt tired when I woke up. Managed to make it to anxiety management group, was 5 mins late but still got there. Group went well. Realised I am much less anxious than some people, but guess I still have an issue with it. My GAD score was pretty low.

Saw my psych today. We talked about last weeks crisis and we think it stemmed from the psychology session I had a couple of weeks ago which stirred up some painful feelings. Psych said I did all the right things reaching out for help etc. been told to expect to be unstable for a while during the next few weeks because of the psychotherapy. I asked if my oral AP could be stopped as I don't think I need it while I'm on the depot but he said no not until things are consistently stable. Not allowed to drop down a dose of the depot either. All medication stayed the same except I have been given zopiclone again instead of Valium to help me sleep. One bit of good news is that I should be able to switch to a different depot which is monthly instead of fortnightly.

See something new, do something new, learn something new, go somewhere new... See what this world has to offer
greenday
Usually here

« Reply #142 on: May 23, 2012, 04:00:01 PM »

hay im here for u dont give up ok  littlehug1 lots of huges big hug
terrified heart
18+
Usually here

« Reply #143 on: May 25, 2012, 04:06:11 PM »

Thanks xx

Things actually going quite well. Have managed to get into a good routine last few days. Getting to sleep early, waking up early and most importantly getting up early and not going back to bed in the day. It's hard in the mornings, but mid afternoon and evening I really feel the benefits. Think the nice weather is helping as I love the sun.

Mood seems to have lifted a lot. Haven't had any suicidal thoughts this week and have generally been more positive about things.

Thank you to everyone who helped me through the last few weeks  littlehug1
Xx

See something new, do something new, learn something new, go somewhere new... See what this world has to offer
Terrier
18+
Usually here

« Reply #144 on: May 25, 2012, 04:12:30 PM »

Really pleased things are going well for you, hope it continues for a long time.  littlehug1

runningdog

Maybe Tomorrow.......
Jewel
18+
Usually here

« Reply #145 on: May 25, 2012, 04:12:40 PM »

that's really great hun... so pleased for you.. i hope it continues

Anxiety Girl!! Able to jump to the worst possible conclusion in a single bound..
terrified heart
18+
Usually here

« Reply #146 on: June 05, 2012, 01:34:41 AM »

So...

Last week things were good. I felt a lot better more positive. Routine was going well, was getting up early and not sleeping in the day. All good.

Then this weekend things gone to pot. Sleep is crap. Sleeping in the day and not at night. Suicidal thoughts are back. Im at mums tonight and cant get to sleep. Im laying in the dark thinking of which way to choose to end my life. I want to harm myself but still have 3 weeks of swimming lessons left so cant. I feel like a total failure. I feel that i mess everything up, dont achieve anything and never will.

When it comes down to it I just dont want to be alive. I dont belong in this world and living is too painful. I want to end my life, but feel a lot of guilt about the pain that would cause my family.

Nightowl
18+
Usually here

« Reply #147 on: June 05, 2012, 06:31:55 AM »

Sorry things are hard again TH  littlehug1

How long are you at your mum's for?  Does she have any idea what you're feeling?

Keep talking to us sweetheart  littlehug1

When you feel like letting go, hold on.

Courage does not always roar.
Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying,
"I will try again tomorrow".

Maryanne Radanbacher

Last od 22/05/2012
Last sh 10/05/2012
Last drink 14/04/2012
greenday
Usually here

« Reply #148 on: June 05, 2012, 08:12:37 AM »

hay dont feel down try to be positive like what happend last week to make u happyer try to do the same  littlehug1
terrified heart
18+
Usually here

« Reply #149 on: June 05, 2012, 03:21:52 PM »

Thanks for replying xx

Don't feel quite as bad now it's not the middle of the night. Got a couple of hours sleep and got up early. Haven't been able to resist sleeping today though, just don't want to be awake.

Was only at mums last night, I'm back home now. No she doesn't know how I'm feeling, dont want to worry her.

Got anxiety group tomorrow, then depot clinic, then seeing support worker. Pleased to have plans. Long weekend has been hard to cope with.

Just feel really unhappy and worn down.

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: