The NSHN Forum

Back to NSHN Mainsite   
News: New members: please note that all new applications are manually checked for member safety. It can take up to 24 hrs for new accounts to be approved. When approved you will be emailed with your activation link, and after you activate your account you can then post and see additional rooms. You must have a valid email address to receive your activation link.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. July 22, 2014, 06:25:34 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Another first aid q, sorry *trig*  (Read 246 times)
Tree
18+
Gold Member

« on: April 27, 2012, 03:44:55 PM »

Sorry for another boring first aid question.

I have 3 cuts which are about 1cm long and a few mm deep - you can see the yellow fat. They are now 24hours old. They've stopped bleeding but the sides are still apart (a couple of mm) and they look wet inside. I've done worse but something worries me about these ones. Do I need to get them checked, and is it too late anyway? Sorry... no-one else I can ask!

Tree xxx

\'For a tree to become tall it must grow tough roots amoung the rocks.\' Nietzsche.
Queen Smudj
18+
Usually here

dont follow me, im lost too!!!

« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2012, 07:00:16 PM »

do you have any steristrips hun?
use them if you have
but i would go get checked out as soon as you can as it sounds like you might need stitches
hope your ok
x

visit is at
http://www.reachingouttogether.proboards.com/
all visitors will be welcomed!!
Queen Lily
18+
Always here

« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2012, 07:19:46 PM »

i'd get them checked out.
i think the fact you're in doubt (i.e. asking) means that you should for sure xx xx
Tree
18+
Gold Member

« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2012, 07:23:37 PM »

Thanks. It's tricky now, my mum's home and I've had a glass of wine so can't drive. There's nothing they can do after 24 hours is there? I'll keep an eye on them. They've not shut anymore Sad

Tree xxx

\'For a tree to become tall it must grow tough roots amoung the rocks.\' Nietzsche.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: