The NSHN Forum

Back to NSHN Mainsite   
News: New members: please note that all new applications are manually checked for member safety. It can take up to 24 hrs for new accounts to be approved. When approved you will be emailed with your activation link, and after you activate your account you can then post and see additional rooms. You must have a valid email address to receive your activation link.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. September 16, 2014, 10:26:16 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 20   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Not sure I've done the right thing *Trig SH*  (Read 4719 times)
findingmyway
18+
Usually here

« Reply #20 on: April 22, 2012, 11:33:30 AM »

littlehug1

Can you try distracting instead hun?

24th April - I can't pm so I hope everyone that has supported me can see this.

Thank you all so much for your support, I really appreciate it. I am leaving the forum, didnt want to go without saying anything.

Please, all keep as safe as you can.

I will be thinking of you x littlehug1 :hug
Terrier
18+
Usually here

« Reply #21 on: April 22, 2012, 11:40:28 AM »

You are right not its too bright.

I'm a bit edgy now and it might pass and could distract at home. But I'm going to be driving down to hotel this afternoon only about 2 - 3 hours in Sunday afternoon hopefully, but think the urges could get worse during the drive. Away from home in strange surroundings not I'm sure how I will feel and what I might do. It may stop me from sh altogether but think it would make things worse.

Hope doing a bit now will stop me doing worse later. That's the plan.

Hope you are both ok today. littlehug1

runningdog

Maybe Tomorrow.......
Terrier
18+
Usually here

« Reply #22 on: April 22, 2012, 12:58:32 PM »

All done, feel better, sure I'll be ok for rest of the day now.

runningdog

Maybe Tomorrow.......
PrettyLittleLie
18+
Usually here

« Reply #23 on: April 22, 2012, 02:30:28 PM »

I know people that toolly harm, you are not alone (hug)

I am glad you got them checked, and go into theraoy with an open mind and it will be more likely to work. Although therapy hasn't really improved things for me too much, it is very reassuring to have someone to talk to and they will adjust the therapy to the stage you are at. I always thought therapists would try to push you forward too much, and just try and get you to stop whether you are ready or not, and whilst that was the way with my first few (I didn't get on with them though so didn't talk to them), my current one I am honest with and we are working on getting me to a position where I am more motivated to stop, rather than wasting time on solutions which aren't where I'm at right now. As long as you try to be honest and open up as much as you can, it will hopefully go better than you think.

Stay safe.. hugs... thinking if you

- Ellie
PrettyLittleLie
18+
Usually here

« Reply #24 on: April 22, 2012, 02:35:24 PM »

^ Ignore the first bit, sorry getting my threads confused (sorry...!)

Hope you are okay and your trip goes well. I hope you can say safe away from home.

- Ellie
Terrier
18+
Usually here

« Reply #25 on: April 22, 2012, 08:06:05 PM »

At hotel, so glad I cut earlier don't feel good. Took over half an hour to get courage to go and order something to eat. When did things get so bad? Life never used to be this hard, where did it all go wrong?

runningdog

Maybe Tomorrow.......
Broken Wings
18+
Usually here

Formely Ms Boots

« Reply #26 on: April 22, 2012, 08:13:33 PM »

Well done for getting there and for getting something to eat,have you any plans for the rest of the evening,you can do this i believe in you stay strong take care  littlehug1 littlehug2 xxx

Sometimes we don't need advice
We just need someone to listen
findingmyway
18+
Usually here

« Reply #27 on: April 22, 2012, 08:24:57 PM »

littlehug1 littlehug1 littlehug1 littlehug1 littlehug1

24th April - I can't pm so I hope everyone that has supported me can see this.

Thank you all so much for your support, I really appreciate it. I am leaving the forum, didnt want to go without saying anything.

Please, all keep as safe as you can.

I will be thinking of you x littlehug1 :hug
Terrier
18+
Usually here

« Reply #28 on: April 22, 2012, 08:27:36 PM »

Just got tv in room, but has Sky so hopefully will be sone sport i cab watch. Concentration isn't good but hopefully keep me occupied til sleep time.

Just feel really fed up, used to be in Forces "a leader of men". What a joke, can't even order a meal now.

Maybe Tomorrow.......
Broken Wings
18+
Usually here

Formely Ms Boots

« Reply #29 on: April 22, 2012, 08:48:38 PM »

Not a joke hun not at all i hear a kind clever person who is clearly struggling i'd be proud to know you in irl,just as i'm to know you on here,you give others so much support try to take care of yourself,pm me if you want take care  littlehug1 littlehug2 xxx

Sometimes we don't need advice
We just need someone to listen
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 20   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: