The NSHN Forum

Back to NSHN Mainsite   
News: Privacy - if you don't want your email address seen on your posts on the public boards, please remember to tick the 'hide email address' box in your profile.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. September 02, 2014, 07:53:28 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bad person *sh ed*  (Read 2403 times)
Queen Lily
18+
Always here

« Reply #40 on: April 18, 2012, 07:27:36 PM »

xx xx sorry hun
mirrhi
18+
Usually here

« Reply #41 on: April 19, 2012, 06:31:15 PM »

You've nothing to say sorry for, you're being so lovely and really helping even though things are rough for you and I'm giving nothing in return. I've managed to hide harms from fella so far, hoping it stays that way. Even tho fella is lovely and really understanding about this stuff I don't feel right talking to him about it, don't know why? Kind of want to talk to friend but not sure how, when etc. Just feel a bit alone atm but constantly surrounded by people so I can't deal with it in my 'usual' ways  Undecided

I guess it's funnier from where you're standing, Cause from over here I missed the joke
Clear the way for my crash landing, I've done it again, another number for your notes
I'll be your clown, behind the glass
Go 'head and laugh, cause it's funny
I would too if I saw me...
Queen Lily
18+
Always here

« Reply #42 on: April 19, 2012, 09:04:38 PM »

I'm glad your fella is lovely and understanding hun. But i totally understand why you dont feel right talking to him about it. could you maybe let him know you're just a little low? xx xx

how are you feeling now? xx
justine
18+
Usually here

« Reply #43 on: April 20, 2012, 11:48:49 PM »

hi mirrhi, sorry i've not been online the past few days  littlehug2

I agree with lily kym, perhaps tell him a bit but not all?

You know you can always talk to us and have our support x x

Perhaps its better you cant deal with it in your usual ways (im assuming this is referring to self harm?) as you'll have to find better way. Perhaps drawing? listening to music? having a rant here?  big hug

If you feel like life is a dark, worthless place, please know that you have just fallen down a hole and that impossible as it seems, you can climb out again, and see that life is really a beautiful place to be

http://www.nshn.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=74073.msg1702918#new
mirrhi
18+
Usually here

« Reply #44 on: April 21, 2012, 08:48:01 AM »

Thank you both,  your words and hugs mean a lot  littlehug1
I think fella may have an idea I'm not so good but I find it really hard to start any conversation about it. Part of me really wishes he'd ask, cos then I can answer without making it seem like a huge deal, which it would feel like if I brought it up.
You're probably right justine on it being better not being able to use my usual coping methods. I just feel a bit lost without them. I have a day alone today, trying to plan lots to keep busy til fella and boys return tonight.

I guess it's funnier from where you're standing, Cause from over here I missed the joke
Clear the way for my crash landing, I've done it again, another number for your notes
Queen Lily
18+
Always here

« Reply #45 on: April 21, 2012, 05:32:39 PM »

how  are you feeling hun? xx littlehug1
mirrhi
18+
Usually here

« Reply #46 on: April 23, 2012, 03:29:47 PM »

I'm ok, sorry, not really been able to get online. Kept busy all weekend with jobs and boy's bday on Sunday.
Talked to friend today. She suggested I ask for someone else to email at ED group. I don't know  Undecided
Got so much work to do but can't seem to focus. I need a kick up the ****

mirrhi
18+
Usually here

« Reply #47 on: April 25, 2012, 11:36:48 AM »

Feeling pretty ugh today. Saw supersize v superskinny last night which has left me feeling greedy fat and horrible. I want to stop eating but I can't. Hip is starting to heal, but stupid head wants to do more damage to it. Fella hasn't seen it and I'm not with him this weekend which feels like an opportunity.

Sorry, just a whinge.

Queen Lily
18+
Always here

« Reply #48 on: April 25, 2012, 05:48:11 PM »

littlehug2 littlehug2 littlehug2 littlehug2 littlehug2
justine
18+
Usually here

« Reply #49 on: April 25, 2012, 06:24:18 PM »

hey, wingings good Smiley

glad to hear your still doing ok.

Could you write a note or something to your partner? Or give some sort of hint?

If you feel like life is a dark, worthless place, please know that you have just fallen down a hole and that impossible as it seems, you can climb out again, and see that life is really a beautiful place to be

http://www.nshn.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=74073.msg1702918#new
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: