The NSHN Forum

Back to NSHN Mainsite   
News: Privacy - if you don't want your email address seen on your posts on the public boards, please remember to tick the 'hide email address' box in your profile.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. November 27, 2014, 05:04:03 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bad person *sh ed*  (Read 2749 times)
mirrhi
18+
Usually here

« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2012, 05:06:01 PM »

Thanks for being so kind and caring, even if I'm a whingey pain, and sorry for slow reply - still no internet access at fella's.
I just feel pathetic and that I just don't try hard enough. People seem to think I do but they only see the front I  put on.
I SHed again on Tuesday, but cos of   ::-\:where it is it's coverrd up. I know that's not doing it any good but i cant let anyone see it, especially littl'uns, they can't see it. my own stupid fault.

I guess it's funnier from where you're standing, Cause from over here I missed the joke
Clear the way for my crash landing, I've done it again, another number for your notes
I'll be your clown, behind the glass
Go 'head and laugh, cause it's funny
I would too if I saw me...
justine
18+
Usually here

« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2012, 02:54:03 PM »

better a wingy pain than be stuck with a load of feelings inside you. Else the bottle would go pop.

If you feel like life is a dark, worthless place, please know that you have just fallen down a hole and that impossible as it seems, you can climb out again, and see that life is really a beautiful place to be

http://www.nshn.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=74073.msg1702918#new
mirrhi
18+
Usually here

« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2012, 06:24:28 PM »

I should be able to deal with stuff by now without needing to whinge. I'm feeling really crap though, I've had a headache for 3 days, neck pain, back pain, my eyes hurt when I move them, and I keep going dizzy. I've spent all today lying on the sofa instead of doing things with fella and boys  Sad

I guess it's funnier from where you're standing, Cause from over here I missed the joke
Clear the way for my crash landing, I've done it again, another number for your notes
justine
18+
Usually here

« Reply #13 on: April 06, 2012, 06:30:47 PM »

Why should you be ok with it? There is no time limit on when yout should/shouldn't be ok with things in life.

You don't sound too well, do you know what's causing it?

If you feel like life is a dark, worthless place, please know that you have just fallen down a hole and that impossible as it seems, you can climb out again, and see that life is really a beautiful place to be

mirrhi
18+
Usually here

« Reply #14 on: April 06, 2012, 06:56:31 PM »

Ishould tho, I'm supposed to ne a competent adult, iv had enough support from. Cpn, cbt, counselling etc and been discharged by all.
I've no idea why I'm feeling like this, thought I was coming down with something but it's not got any worse, but not getting better either. I just want the acheing to stop.

justine
18+
Usually here

« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2012, 07:12:46 PM »

perhaps its flu or something? Are adults supossed to be competant, or are they not a lot different to kids really? I'm 20, and adult for 2 years and still feel no more grown up than a teenager. My mum, coming up to 50, feels the same

mirrhi
18+
Usually here

« Reply #16 on: April 08, 2012, 07:27:23 PM »

I dunno, i just feel incompetent and ashamed.
I am feeling a but better physically though today, seem to have slept for most of the past 2 days. It wasnt flu cos I've had that before but it almost felt like the start of it.

Terri
Smurf
NSHN Moderator
Always here

Redemption.

« Reply #17 on: April 08, 2012, 07:31:37 PM »

I'm glad you're feeling physically a bit better. Do you think it could be stress/tiredness? I know I feel achy and yucky when I'm emotionally and physically drained. littlehug2

What's making you feel incompetent and ashamed?

littlehug1

superman
Super Terri!

And hope and grace were all I needed.

This isn't everything you are.
mirrhi
18+
Usually here

« Reply #18 on: April 08, 2012, 09:12:54 PM »

Just that I still do stupid things, like SH, that I'm consantly filled with doubts, that I'm just not enough.

Lily Kym
18+
Always here

« Reply #19 on: April 08, 2012, 09:16:37 PM »

littlehug2 littlehug2 littlehug2 littlehug2 sorry i dont have any words hun. i'm listening though , if  that's of any use xx xx xx
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: