The NSHN Forum

Back to NSHN Mainsite   
News: Privacy - if you don't want your email address seen on your posts on the public boards, please remember to tick the 'hide email address' box in your profile.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 26, 2014, 05:08:44 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 18   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Nothing to lose **s/h**  (Read 5859 times)
justine
18+
Usually here

« Reply #90 on: April 28, 2012, 04:50:08 PM »

glad to hear things are easier for you at the moment x x

If you feel like life is a dark, worthless place, please know that you have just fallen down a hole and that impossible as it seems, you can climb out again, and see that life is really a beautiful place to be

http://www.nshn.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=74073.msg1702918#new
bernie
18+
Usually here

« Reply #91 on: April 28, 2012, 05:24:01 PM »

Thanks. We have been out and bought another chicken, so with the free one from yesterday we now have 3!
justine
18+
Usually here

« Reply #92 on: April 28, 2012, 05:47:33 PM »

cool you have chickens, what type are they? we used to have chickens  hen

If you feel like life is a dark, worthless place, please know that you have just fallen down a hole and that impossible as it seems, you can climb out again, and see that life is really a beautiful place to be

bernie
18+
Usually here

« Reply #93 on: April 29, 2012, 05:50:01 AM »

sorry I'm not up on the chickens husband is. One is black with grey bits (bit old now) Blackie; One is light rust and grey dappled Rusty and the new one is more Rusty and black speckles Speckles. Just checked on them. Husb must have come down to let them out of the pen. the first 2 were ok but were a bit mean to Speckles and have been chasing after her, don't know whether bec she is new and small. She didn't know to go in the egglu to go to bed. Found her out of the pen last night chucked her back in and husb put her in egglu and shut the door. They all seem ok today. Had row with husb yesterday he said he was fed being with someone miserable who doesn't smile and he'd be better off divorced. He may be right have never been the 'cheery type'! Also he won't let me go to bed when I want was tired last night after watching a film with him - 23 which was a bit triggering and Benidorm came on afterwards which we have already seen and have the dvd's off. I said I wanted to go to bed which he said was unfair leaving him on my own. Then he found me on here reading the blogs and he went mad. Should be used to it been married 25 years
greenday
Usually here

« Reply #94 on: April 29, 2012, 06:10:30 AM »

big hug Grin
bernie
18+
Usually here

« Reply #95 on: April 29, 2012, 09:29:09 AM »

Hey, just found a large brown egg and a small white egg in egglu!
justine
18+
Usually here

« Reply #96 on: April 29, 2012, 10:08:42 AM »

cool! I remember when we first found an egg. We had been waiting for ages for the first one.

Could you try boosting your mood? Being happier is good for you too, of course. Play some good music? Just try and smile (smiling even when your sad can actually make you happy)

bernie
18+
Usually here

« Reply #97 on: April 29, 2012, 03:58:38 PM »

No I'm alright just him moaning, he always moans at me and put me down all the time. everything is my fault now cause I lost my job he can't appreciate I'm not well.
justine
18+
Usually here

« Reply #98 on: April 29, 2012, 05:33:23 PM »

could you talk to him about being unwell? Or is that not really an option? Don't take what he says to heart x x it's easy to blame others for things without really stopping to think about it from their point of view

bernie
18+
Usually here

« Reply #99 on: April 30, 2012, 07:25:59 AM »

No it's his family's view of me. First it was my name, Bernie short for Bernadette she must be a 'Catholic' they are high church/methodist and grandmother tee total. Actually I was born a catholic but my foster mother decided to send me to a C Of E school because the other kids she fostered who went to a catholic school new their 'catecism?' but couldn't read and write. Also I had a 'social worker' so there must be something wrong with me. The fact that all fostered kids had a social worker didn't matter. I'll give them that I had a nervous breakdown when I was 17, o/d'd and ended up with a psychiatrist for about a year. However their idea of 'mental breakdown's' is that it is something you don't give into. The grandfather was seen as a bit 'mardy' miserable probably depressed but wasn't allowed to be so. I only found out that my husband's uncle who was a lecturer and went to Oxford had a nervous breakdown years ago. They never told me it was the 'family secret'. Even now his mum says. Don't just sit there looking miserable get up and clean the curtains/floor etc. She can never relax and stay still. My husband is depressed, that is why he drinks but he won't admit it. Given the famils circs I'm not surprised! Anyway may have been abrupt a few days ago, sorry but sometimes People say things to me professionals that I take to heart and feel they are being unfair, but now I think about it they are probably right...I have to decide what I want and get on with life and not wallow in the past/past injustices.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 18   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: