The NSHN Forum

Back to NSHN Mainsite   
News: New members: please note that all new applications are manually checked for member safety. It can take up to 24 hrs for new accounts to be approved. When approved you will be emailed with your activation link, and after you activate your account you can then post and see additional rooms. You must have a valid email address to receive your activation link.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. December 23, 2014, 04:20:50 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 18   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Nothing to lose **s/h**  (Read 6131 times)
Lily Kym
18+
Always here

« Reply #60 on: April 18, 2012, 03:50:52 PM »

well done for that - at least you know you're heading in the right direction now.

bernie
18+
Usually here

« Reply #61 on: April 19, 2012, 05:40:14 PM »

What a day!. Went to course, wish I hadn't as it was about Human Rights, courts and public flogging, and we saw a video of a man being flogged on the buttocks!. Came home and the cmht hosp rang to say at 10 to 3 that they had pencilled in a meeting at 3 with cbt therapist and care coordinator but due to an error had forgot to tell me. Husb dashed me down there for them to keep me for 1/2 hour waiting. Tried to put me off having any more therapy, insisted I have to give up alcohol completely, which I have agreed to do and they will see me in 2 weeks and can start cbt (after 6 months wait). Got home to find Acas rang. Council not put any new offer on the table but would I be interested in an offer and maybe a good reference!! Wait to see what happens.
Lily Kym
18+
Always here

« Reply #62 on: April 19, 2012, 09:11:15 PM »

saw a video of a man being flogged on the buttocks!.
  considering

That's sounding a LOT more positive bernie, all thanks to your hard work with the appeal forms

how are you feeling about alcohol / cbt?
bernie
18+
Usually here

« Reply #63 on: April 20, 2012, 07:29:10 PM »

Finished Appeal at last. Emailed Solicitor in council to say ready to exchange but he did not  come back to me. Was supposed to be exchanging today. Not heard from ACAS. At least it is done and won't be on my mind now. Hopefully I will get some sleep tonight. Husb says he is stressed out because of my Appeal!! He has been checking it for typing errors. What would he do if he had to stand up in front of a court!. Cannot drink now as promised cmht cc that I would not so i would have a clear head for cbt.
justine
18+
Usually here

« Reply #64 on: April 20, 2012, 11:45:38 PM »

yay  balloons glad to hear your appeal is finally finished!

good luck with the not drinking, although i'm sure you can do it! Smiley  big hug

If you feel like life is a dark, worthless place, please know that you have just fallen down a hole and that impossible as it seems, you can climb out again, and see that life is really a beautiful place to be

http://www.nshn.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=74073.msg1702918#new
bernie
18+
Usually here

« Reply #65 on: April 21, 2012, 09:26:19 AM »

I don't believe it! Message on computer says email to work was not sent yesterday. Think because I forwarded his email which had attachments that they may think it is spam mail, or that he was not there. Anyway doesn't matter really as he did not get back to  me. Also not drinking didn't work. Had x 2 .08 beers, then thought I would have 1 glass of wine, never measured it with measurer I was given so may have been more, and then had about x4 more glasses. Not totally down, did enjoy it not beating myself up too much. But I was trying not to drink at all. I said to my husband I won't tell them. Which is really not what it is all about is it. Well today is another day so lets see what happens...Thanks for the messages of support much appreciated. Sorry I witter on too much, bet you are all glad finished Appeal!!
bernie
18+
Usually here

« Reply #66 on: April 21, 2012, 01:16:35 PM »

Have been looking at jobs or volunteering work. Not much on the jobs front. Was thinking of doing something in the care worker side but you need experience as opposed to office work. Saw a volunteering opportunity for Home-start to help parents with kids to visit in their homes. Although I have had my own son, he is now 17 don't think I was much good as a parent, although he turned out ok. But we had a lot of help from grandparents who still sort out his homework, music/playing, and make sure he has 'proper food' twice a week rather than the rubbish we eat. Also neither of them drink. So I don't know whether this would be a good job for me! Would like to help people give advice re benefits etc and maybe for those with mental or emotional problems. Got enough of them myself though!!
smiler
18+
Usually here

one way or another it is possible to succeed

« Reply #67 on: April 21, 2012, 02:12:39 PM »

huges hugs

no one wants to know
no one cares
those who do want to know,
  want to know so they can use it against me
hurt, pain, anger, destruction, death and hatred, the story of my life
all i hope for is some one i can love trust and believe loves and cares for me and wants whats best for me
bernie
18+
Usually here

« Reply #68 on: April 21, 2012, 06:51:38 PM »

Thanks for hugs. Been hiding under the blanket for a few hours.  violin
Lily Kym
18+
Always here

« Reply #69 on: April 21, 2012, 07:06:06 PM »

your job ideas sound interesting bernie.

do you know who to talk to, to get further advice/input about it? xx xx littlehug1 littlehug2

blanket days are vital sometimes  Wink i've been pretty much doing the same all day today xx
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 18   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: