The NSHN Forum

Back to NSHN Mainsite   
News: Welcome to The NSHN Forums - members have access to more rooms inside, so feel free to come and join us.
NSHN is a support site, a safe environment to help each other  understand the mechanisms resulting in self harm and cope with it and related problems. With this objective in mind, NSHN hopes to reduce the incidence and severity of any form of self harm and improve general awareness throughout the community.
Our membership includes those that self injure, their friends and family and other support groups.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. September 02, 2014, 10:15:55 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Maybe?  (Read 195 times)
Patient Pianist
18+
Usually here

« on: March 02, 2014, 12:17:37 AM »

i've tried so hard for everything to be ok.  Probably so hard that i've ignored it all, i've pushed and pushed ignoring tell tale signs that things are not great, pushed straight passed 'i need to do something about this' and find myself failing to be able to to stop crashing.

i've ignored people on here, i've distanced myself from the few people i would sometimes see and i've worked.  Work work work work work.... and in a way it works because i have to be completely involved and engaged all the time, i can't afford not to be, so i have no time to notice that things are not ok.

But the last couple of days i have noticed that things are dropping way down hill when work ends for the day.  i'm ending up in places (physically and mentally) and i don't remember how i got there or what i did.

Maybe this is a panic, i'm hoping so and that after work tomorrow the drop may not be so great...  maybe?

Terri
Smurf
NSHN Moderator
Always here

Redemption.

« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2014, 07:06:19 PM »

Hey PP. littlehug2

Are you able to talk to anyone about what's going on for you at the moment?

How're you doing now?

superman
Super Terri!

And hope and grace were all I needed.

This isn't everything you are.
Sian-May
18+
Usually here

« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2014, 08:48:03 AM »

Sorry things have been so tough for you lately.

Coming on here is a sign that you recognise now that you have been missing the important signs and you need to do something about it.

It's always hard when MH problems start to flare again, but can you do something about it now you see the warnings?

Last SH: 07.05.14
Last purge: 16.09.13
Last OD: 10.04.14

Well done Super Sian! superman x x
lennon
18+
Usually here

« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2014, 07:46:37 PM »

Hi pp. how are things today?   littlehug2
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: