The NSHN Forum

Back to NSHN Mainsite   
News: New members: please note that all new applications are manually checked for member safety. It can take up to 24 hrs for new accounts to be approved. When approved you will be emailed with your activation link, and after you activate your account you can then post and see additional rooms. You must have a valid email address to receive your activation link.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 01, 2014, 11:10:41 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 18   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Nothing to lose **s/h**  (Read 5700 times)
bernie
18+
Usually here

« on: March 31, 2012, 09:02:55 AM »

Hi, back again. Not in crisis now so switched to H+N. Feel ok ;but now hubby home had pizza and bottle of wine to myself last night. Never mind will have to blog it on my alcohol diary. Looks as if my ET appeal is going ahead. Was offered 200 for 2 days pay I was owed to retract may cost me 500-2000 to go ahead. Not expecting much, it's more a matter of principal now, They lied to me, and won't provide info which would help my case. Will have to put my head together to try and work out my defense. Hubby not seen s/h yet, he saw my parrot bite which is quite bad and knows I was at Ormskirk hosp to have it seen to. He said oh at least you didn't do anything else!! Wish I had not had it seen to as the scratch is worse than usual and would be gone by now
justine
18+
Usually here

« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2012, 09:25:12 AM »

hi,

good to hear it's not a crisis Smiley and that your feeling ok. Not sure what advice to give, as I don't know the letters for words yet (what's ET?) but good luck  big hug

If you feel like life is a dark, worthless place, please know that you have just fallen down a hole and that impossible as it seems, you can climb out again, and see that life is really a beautiful place to be

http://www.nshn.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=74073.msg1702918#new
bernie
18+
Usually here

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2012, 10:37:19 AM »

sorry employment tribunal. I was suspended from my job last june bec I looked at my records on the dwp computer, which apparently I was not allowed to do, although they had got my husbands claim wrong. I appealled to the council but got dismissed for gross misconduct. My m/h went downhill from my suspension. I feel they have been unfair as it was my first offence, I was medically stressed, as my husb had been made redundant. This they disregarded as I was never off sick, and did not see my gp till after I was suspended. Also, in a similar 2 cases they just put a warning notice on the person's file and let them keep their jobs. This they are denying and won't give me any information. I know it is confidential but they are denying that this happened and think 'the paperwork has been thrown away'. I don't think I have been treated fairly and that is why I am continuing with the Appeal. But I have to do it myself as not in the Union and this is stressing me out
justine
18+
Usually here

« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2012, 11:02:08 AM »

Oh ok. Could you not speak to someone from the union and see if they will help? I'm sure there must be someone that can help you with this. Hav you tried unite? Or what about the citezons advice beauro?

If you feel like life is a dark, worthless place, please know that you have just fallen down a hole and that impossible as it seems, you can climb out again, and see that life is really a beautiful place to be

bernie
18+
Usually here

« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2012, 12:13:22 PM »

no the union do give some advice but begrudgingly as I was not in the union when the incident happened so they won't represent me. Also as my husband was made redundant and we were only on contribution based income CAB are now means tested so we were told we were over the limit or not allowed help as we were not on income based benefits, although we don't have any money left now. But it is a bit too late for them to help now.
justine
18+
Usually here

« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2012, 12:34:10 PM »

hmmm, I'm not sure what advice to offer. It does sound unfair, could you try looking on the internet for places that could represent you?

If all else fails, of course you can let your feelings out here x x you have yourself and your husband and that is all that really matters. If your life falls apart you can build it back up again x x

bernie
18+
Usually here

« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2012, 10:14:41 AM »

back again. Husb doing fry up. Filled in alcohol diary this morning not looking good. drank another bottle plus 1 glass last night he drank nearly 2 bottles. Need to try and cut down. Also on food. Sister in law has lost loads of weight with Slimming world I have managed to put it on. Feeling depressed.
bernie
18+
Usually here

« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2012, 04:44:15 PM »

been out to garden centre for a coffee. Feel a ;bit ;better but gone to supermarked and ended up with junk food. Bought some shandy but is quite low alcohol.
justine
18+
Usually here

« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2012, 05:47:52 PM »

big hug

bernie
18+
Usually here

« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2012, 10:52:07 AM »

drank 1/2 bottle of wine last night. need to get better, feeling pretty bad re tribunal looming up again, wish I didn't have to do it. Feel so stupid. on a more positive note decided to ditch the cakes and try to eat healthier. melon strawberries, grapes and muller lite for breakfast! Have Positive therapy this afternoon with acupuncture afterwards. Son off college, how bad a mum am I, I didn't even realise till yesterday. He goes to his nanna's 2/3 times and week for food/homework/violin lessons she is an ex teacher so can get him to do it! He is a lot better now than he used to be at school. I always used to be at him to revise, not realising he was a total brainbox and didn't need much revision just kept it all in his head. (4A*, 5A's 1Dist + grade 8 violin)
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 18   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: