The NSHN Forum

Back to NSHN Mainsite   
News: Welcome to the NSHN Forums - members will find many more rooms accessible inside, so feel free to come and join us.
NSHN is a support site, a safe environment to help each other  understand the mechanisms resulting in self harm and cope with it and related problems. With this objective in mind, NSHN hopes to reduce the incidence and severity of any form of self harm and improve general awareness throughout the community.
Our membership includes those that self injure, their friends and family and other support groups.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. July 28, 2014, 01:20:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How deep does it have to be? TRIG SH  (Read 1462 times)
smiler
18+
Usually here

one way or another it is possible to succeed

« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2012, 07:32:33 PM »

well done for calmin down and been able to feel better

i am so proud of you for askin for help

no one wants to know
no one cares
those who do want to know,
  want to know so they can use it against me
hurt, pain, anger, destruction, death and hatred, the story of my life
all i hope for is some one i can love trust and believe loves and cares for me and wants whats best for me
5u2
18+
Usually here

I wish I could be normal

« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2012, 10:49:43 PM »

Glad you feel better.
Waiting for ages at drs drives me mad too!
Hope everything's ok now.
*Hugs*
x

xxxSuZyxxx
Patient Pianist
18+
Usually here

« Reply #12 on: March 24, 2012, 12:29:05 AM »

wow there's definately some positives there... waiting drives me nuts as well.  If you are thinking about counselling, it worth having an answer for 'what do you want to get out of *however many session* i always struggle with that one, words seem to fail me, but it seems to be a favourite question.  Good luck hun, dont forget we're here to suppot you anytime xx

needtostop
Standard Member
Bronze Member

« Reply #13 on: March 24, 2012, 12:37:17 AM »

I hate feeling like you do. just want to be alone.
Sorry if this is about me - wanted to try help you too  Undecided
Dragonfly
18+
Gold Member

« Reply #14 on: March 24, 2012, 12:52:44 AM »

Thanks for your supportive replies.

No need to apologise needtostop, I appreciate your kind thoughts. Hope you're doing okay  littlehug2

good point PP - I've heard that one enough times before too  Roll Eyes i normally get to things like, well I'd like to know why I'm here, what's life about? you know those kind of meaning of life questions - not v helpful! I suppose I need to work out why I've got so severely depressed again when things had been going so well for a few months. Does that sound achievable?

Feeling quite triggered tonight but been doggedly distracting - pootling around on here, looking at stuff online, filed and buffed my nails, now looking tidy and shiny Smiley Feeling quite tired now so think will sleep. Will be a relief.

Night night yawns

I see your true colours shining through
I see your true colours, that's why I love you
So don't be afraid to let them show
Your true colours, true colours are beautiful
Like a rainbow
Dragonfly
18+
Gold Member

« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2012, 11:04:11 AM »

ooooooooo, wierd sleeping, strange dreams. Worst thing is, can't remember them to know they were just silly - just have strong lingering sensation of doom/terror or something.

Meeting up with brother and sister-in-law. Have to get dressed and go, they're on their way. Eeeek. SHoudl be excited, feel nervous. WHy am I so useless. I can't even do something fun wihtout a panic???  hideinbox

No time, must hurry

Like a rainbow
Jeep
18+
Silver Member

« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2012, 10:23:35 PM »

bump
Thanks dragonfly for pm, it's greatly appreciated.
I can't pm at the moment because I'm still a newbie.
I hope you get this message  littlehug2

The sky isn't always blue. The sun doesn't always shine. So it's ok to fall apart sometimes
Dragonfly
18+
Gold Member

« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2012, 11:08:02 PM »

Jeep,

Yep, just seen it - you're a genius!
uh, so many rules  Roll Eyes

Like a rainbow
Patient Pianist
18+
Usually here

« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2012, 10:22:26 PM »

how are you doing dragonfly? xx

Dragonfly
18+
Gold Member

« Reply #19 on: April 23, 2012, 09:08:10 AM »

Hi PP,

thanks for asking. Has really touched me.  littlehug2

Honestly - mixed. Have good moments, but sometimes it feels like such a constant struggle. I know it's worth it for the good bits, and I havent harmed for over a week (if we exclude drinking mojitos at home alone. Oh that sounds so sad. Fresh mint from the garden was yum though!) and the last time was only small. I just don't have a strong sense of belonging anywhere. I never feel like I fit in. I'm such a wierdo. I had some lovely days with my Mum, and she is wonderful, but that relationship has it's own difficulties. And generally I just don't let on to anyone how I'm feeling. I asked my GP for a referral to CBT which she said she'd do but I haven't heard anything yet and she said it might be six months or more, so I feel quite unsupported, but then why should anyone support me when I don't ask for help? Silly girl. I need to have more friends, but I'm not much fun to be with these days. Most of my 'friends' are male and while I don't doubt that they do care in some way about me, I know that most of them have ulterior motives to some degree or other (I'm not being arrogant, I find that hard to believe, but they've told me). I don't mean to sound ungrateful, but it's not 'me' they like, they don't know 'me' it's just an image in their head of somethign they want to own. And then it makes me feel horrible having to constantly enforce boundaries and keep reminding them I don't reciprocate. I'd just like to have one single person who would love me unconditionally. Mum doesn't. I know that sounds harsh, but with my family, it's all fine as long as what I'm doing fits in with what they perceive I should be doing. Anything else and it's always "well if that's the path your choosing, well I'm sorry but I won't be there to pick up the pieces when it all goes wrong" and such like.

ANyway, I'm just being self-pitying and pathetic. I have a lot to be grateful for so should I get on being grateful. I'm going to try to get a table today - I haven't had one since I moved here last June, and it really annoys me - nothing proper to lean on to write or draw or eat at. Found a place that recycle pub furniture, so hopefully can get a decent solid table without spending money that I don't have. Fingers crossed.

Think will tinkle on the piano for a bit first, it needs tuning, but it is a release, even though I'm crap at playing.

Hope you're doing okay  littlehug2 littlehug2

Like a rainbow
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: