The NSHN Forum

Back to NSHN Mainsite   
News: Welcome to The NSHN Forums - members have access to more rooms inside, so feel free to come and join us.
NSHN is a support site, a safe environment to help each other  understand the mechanisms resulting in self harm and cope with it and related problems. With this objective in mind, NSHN hopes to reduce the incidence and severity of any form of self harm and improve general awareness throughout the community.
Our membership includes those that self injure, their friends and family and other support groups.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. September 17, 2014, 04:28:35 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How do i cope  (Read 1301 times)
worried
First posts

« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2011, 05:46:02 PM »

Hi

I went to parenting classes and they made a huge difference. In the 6 weeks of classes my daughter started being civil with me which helped our relationship loads. I felt more able to talk to her as I could wait weeks before I picked the right time to try to talk to her. It doesn't change the teenager but it changes how we deal with issues and the results speak for themselves. I would really recommend them.

Worried
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: