The NSHN Forum

Back to NSHN Mainsite   
News: New members: please note that all new applications are manually checked for member safety. It can take up to 24 hrs for new accounts to be approved. When approved you will be emailed with your activation link, and after you activate your account you can then post and see additional rooms. You must have a valid email address to receive your activation link.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. November 27, 2014, 09:47:03 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Blogs: anyone know any good ones for families?  (Read 691 times)
more_or_less
« on: August 08, 2011, 03:07:00 PM »

I've been trying for ages to find different sources of information for families like ours who are having to cope with self-harm. In the end I decided to start my own blog at http://juliesmum.blogspot.com/.  (All names have been changed.)  I wanted to share some of the process of how we get by (or don't, sometimes).

Does anyone know any good blogs I could follow in turn?

Please everybody, read my blog!
more_or_less
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2011, 01:08:21 PM »

Hey guys, I can see that people are visiting my blog from this link - which is great.  So come on, leave a comment, tell me what you think. Or if you're a family/carer put in a reply and tell me where there are other blogs or websites that are more useful to you (so I can read them!)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: