The NSHN Forum

Back to NSHN Mainsite   
News: Welcome to The NSHN Forums - members have access to more rooms inside, so feel free to come and join us.
NSHN is a support site, a safe environment to help each other  understand the mechanisms resulting in self harm and cope with it and related problems. With this objective in mind, NSHN hopes to reduce the incidence and severity of any form of self harm and improve general awareness throughout the community.
Our membership includes those that self injure, their friends and family and other support groups.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. September 02, 2014, 05:11:34 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: At what point do you consider suggesting admission as an inpatient?  (Read 1531 times)
Ms Gadget
Bronze Member

« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2011, 10:39:58 PM »

Are connexions people like counsellors too? Maybe that will be of support when he does live on his own too.It would be nice if my son had someone he could trust and turn to in times of stress, because he doesn't come to me usually, too close to home and I think he is worried that I will get upset.
Thanks Billy, thanks for your support.
try ur local connexions they have helped me alot i have been seeing my adviser for a year now, he come 2 opontments with me    , offters extra support and keeps an eye on me so when i feel worse i get the support i need. What i also find helpful about a connextion adviser is that u can txt them so if u r having a bad u dont just have to wate for ur next opontment.

U sound like ur doing a good job x x x x
billy
18+
Usually here

save a life love an emo kid!

« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2011, 11:02:37 PM »

well there not really conclours, my connextions adviser works alone side my conclour so i see them both each week. And i can txt him inbtween or talk on the phone if i need 2 x x x

defo worth a try x x x

"evrything can be recycled except time!"

"evrything will be ok in the end
if its not ok
its not the end!"

"remember when we were YOUNG and couldn't wait to grow up? ...WOW, what the hell were we thinking!?!?"
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: