The NSHN Forum

Back to NSHN Mainsite   
News: Welcome to The NSHN Forums - members have access to more rooms inside, so feel free to come and join us.
NSHN is a support site, a safe environment to help each other  understand the mechanisms resulting in self harm and cope with it and related problems. With this objective in mind, NSHN hopes to reduce the incidence and severity of any form of self harm and improve general awareness throughout the community.
Our membership includes those that self injure, their friends and family and other support groups.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 01, 2014, 05:15:53 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Help for homeless, pregnant friend needed  (Read 2453 times)
diamondwithaflaw
« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2010, 10:09:13 PM »

If she's escaping violence she can try any other council, but it would help her to provide evidence such as police reports, crime ref numbers etc. Does she not have a care coordinator who can help her? Even her midwife, or health visitor should be able to offer advice. Hope it's sorted soon.
Savannah
18+
Always here

« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2010, 04:55:32 PM »

She has most contacts in Lincoln with her boyf in Melton. I haven't actually heard from her for ages so dunno if she's sorted anything out or not.

Last SH - 15/05/10
Last OD - 21/02/10
Last Sui - 04/05/10

purplefiona
18+
Gold Member

another day

« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2010, 05:18:51 PM »

Crikey Faith it must be really horrible for you not hearing. Shelter would be my first stop. How are *you* feeling about it all?

"But I don't want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
"Oh you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: