Author Topic: Addition to... trig s/h  (Read 406 times)

Online Tucan

• 18+
  • Usually here
  • Its a cup, not a toilet!
Re: Addition to... trig s/h
« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2017, 01:59:02 PM »
Good luck.
now hand over the tea bags and we won't have any trouble.... :police:

'Sigh no more ladies sigh no more for men were decievers ever'

Offline jokerlaw

• 18+
  • Usually here
« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2017, 03:53:03 PM »
Thanks, have just spoken to my key worker and he said some stuff that made a lot of sense, even if I didn't want to hear it. I'm constantly trying to distract myself from the thoughts going round and round in my head. I'm so tired that I want to give up and end it all.. but don't have the energy to do anything abot it.
USE TO BE KGALAW

"I drink a fifth of vodka until its gone and if it feels so good then it can't be wrong"

Online Popcorn

• +18
  • Gold Member
« Reply #12 on: July 17, 2017, 06:23:48 PM »
Well done for trying to distract yourself from the thoughts, I'm trying to do exactly the same right now and trying to fight the urges, so I can relate.

Good luck for tomorrow. Try not to beat yourself up, it sounds as though your trying and that's all any of us can do is try.
I wish I knew how it would feel to be free from all those chains holding me ~ lighthouse family

Offline jokerlaw

• 18+
  • Usually here
« Reply #13 on: July 17, 2017, 08:34:12 PM »
Thanks I'm going to try and get an early night and hope that I get some sleep. I'm exhausted
USE TO BE KGALAW

"I drink a fifth of vodka until its gone and if it feels so good then it can't be wrong"

Online Tucan

• 18+
  • Usually here
« Reply #14 on: July 17, 2017, 08:50:23 PM »
Hope you sleep ok. Once somebody from crisis told me sleep was an escape from everything you struggle with in the day. To me sleep is an escape. Hope you manage a decent amount

Offline jokerlaw

• 18+
  • Usually here
« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2017, 04:45:41 PM »
Managed to get some sleep that night with the help of presecribed medication. The cuts are healing well and there does not seem to be any sign of an infection. I had my assessment on the 18th and it was ok, I'm hoping, from what the doctor who I saw said, that it will be ok and that my benefits will not be affected. I managed to go to a gig Wednesday night with some friends who know how to look after me when I have a panic attack and also know my hatred of both myself and crowds. The night went without incident and we all had an awesome time.

Since leaving my assessment it feels as though a massive weight has been lifted from my shoulders, my mum said after showing me some thing funny, that she hadn't heard me laugh like that in a long time. I am having some anxiety over what the people deciding my benefits will decide but there is nothing that I can do about that. Hopefully it won't take them as long to let me know as it did to decide to call me to a medical.
USE TO BE KGALAW

Online Tucan

• 18+
  • Usually here
« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2017, 10:15:27 PM »
I am happy that you seem more positive. That is a relief to hear.

Offline jokerlaw

• 18+
  • Usually here
« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2017, 03:30:29 PM »
Thank you. However, today has been mixed, I feel numb and I don't recognise the person who looks back at me in the mirror. After Tuesday the week was a lot better. I think today has been the first day of the week where I haven't had something come up (such as a gig) that has been in the diary for a while, and so my mind is not distracted from intrusive thoughts.

I've got some things done and have kept to my routine and used distractions, which are all positive, I still feel very low in myself and just mentally and physically tired.
USE TO BE KGALAW

Online Tucan

• 18+
  • Usually here
« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2017, 08:01:39 PM »
Are you sleeping any better?

Offline jokerlaw

• 18+
  • Usually here
« Reply #19 on: July 22, 2017, 09:07:39 PM »
Sometimes, I have an anti-psych med to take which is meant to help, but it doesn't always. I've been on it for just over two weeks and still getting some side effects. Mainly not having as much balance as I did have and slurred speach.
USE TO BE KGALAW