Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Here and Now Room / Re: PTSD struggles *trig SA*
« Last post by Tigger on Today at 01:33:30 PM »
Yeah i have a white noise app on my phone and have to listen to the ocean every night to fall asleep as well as meditation designed to help you sleep. My nightmares are really random and seem to follow no set pattern other than fear and helplessness but thankyou for the suggestions Vermillion. I struggle to go back to sleep afterwards and if i do ib tend to fall back into the nightmare so sometimes i get scared and won't let myself fall asleep again.
Talked to the psychologist today and she said she can't decide for me but the ad's might just give me a leg up so I've given in and i have taken my first one this evening. I'm too tired to fight anymore. I'm meant as emotionally exhausted and i feel completely alone and so i give up. How can you fight yourself all the time. Its just too hard. So i hope they help cause im losing the will to fight anymore. Depression is creeping in and i don't want to go back to that dark place again so drugs it is .  Goodnight here is praying for no nightmares tonight
Here and Now Room / Re: Not fair trig od
« Last post by Tucan on Today at 09:43:21 AM »
It's the room at my mum's house. I tried to cover my head in the quilt to block out some of the light. It was just the one night. I been waking up in the morning anyhow and it is annoying as I just want to be in bed.
Here and Now Room / Re: How much more
« Last post by Tucan on Today at 09:38:42 AM »
You do sound like you are in a really bad way. I just wish you had more help.
« Last post by Popcorn on Yesterday at 10:51:31 PM »
Sun shines bright into my room every morning, have the head of the bed on the wall of the window, so the window is behind my left shoulder. Can u move ur bed around the room?

Can u buy an eye mask, I need some dim light as I'm scared of the dark and stuff at the age of 45.

I totally get what u mean though.

The blackout curtains I brought are just not thick enough, you can buy some u just throw on with the existing curtains on the same pole. Track

I've managed to sleep in my bed for 4 weeks now, which is good for me and not my cosy recliner in the bedroom and not the recliner part of the sofa in lounge, But then again I'm usually in pain so the pressure mattress on the bed means I can rest more in bed due to being able to adjust the bed and being less likely to get pressure related pain sooner, and the depression is as bad as it's ever been I've had to rest more.

« Last post by Popcorn on Yesterday at 10:44:01 PM »
Makes me feel I don't deserve any mh care.

Really struggling, since Friday I've managed to stay out of bed 2 hrs when friends mum was here

Can't deal with anything, boiler not been reported to be fixed so no heating or hot water. Can't deal with strangers in the house as anxiety and depression too high.
BEd ( was arranged by district nurses so got a hospital type bed for my physical needs and pain) well they been phoning for a while to try service it. They knocked today but I just hid and turnned the doorbell off.

Things are just not improving. Need help with it.  I can't carry on like this if Wednesday i
Appointment goes sh** shapped too.
« Last post by Tucan on Yesterday at 10:01:39 PM »
Sequin art. I am at my mum's tonight. I am dog sitting. All I want to do is be at mine. The room at mums is too light and I cannot sleep in the morning there. It's worse than my room.
« Last post by Tucan on Yesterday at 09:59:19 PM »
Good luck. Just keep trying chick. That's all you can do. Good luck at this appointment. I am sorry the cmht doesn't seem.to be very proactive in caring for you.
Got extremely little much in me to give now.

Big appointment time t Wednesday.. read other post
« Last post by Popcorn on Yesterday at 09:06:19 PM »
Glad ur doctor helpful and u managed to do some stuff.

What craft?   I haven't been able to craft in ages.
Vermillion

My answer is yes...sorry u feel like this right now

Hugs my friend
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10