Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Please get help if you need it. I know it is very scary. I am sorry you ended up sh but sometimes these things happen. Don't beat yourself up about it.
I've cut myself quite badly, it's been a while since I did them like this. I hope I can sort it myself because I really can't face the hospital with all the people and the noise  :no:. I feel unbelievably crap.
I'm sorry that I'm such a crappy selfish person. My head isn't working, it's too noisy and I want to smash it against a wall. I can't do it anymore. I'm constantly scared, I feel watched and judged, people plotting. Trapped in my house, trapped in my head and I can't get out. f***, I don't know what to do sorry.
Here and Now Room / Re: So stressed
« Last post by Tucan on Yesterday at 08:14:22 PM »
Good luck Tuesday. I hope you manage to go to that appointment. The sleep situation sucks. That must be really difficult for you.
Here and Now Room / Re: So stressed
« Last post by Popcorn on Yesterday at 08:00:56 PM »
Got a psychaitrist appointment tuesday. Hoping an old friend will go with me.

Still serious sleep issues I'm lucky if I get 2 to 3 hrs on zolpidem.  Plus small amount of Quetipine and melatonin

:sign0085:

Hi all,

Thank you for all the support you have given to this research. With your help I have been able to gain over 400 participants online.  This will really help to increase the impact of this research.

However, I'm hoping for a little more help as I really need more men to participate in this research. This is men that have and have not engaged in self harming behaviours. If you are a man please help by completing this research. Alternatively, if you are willing to share the research link (copy and paste it to emails/facebook etc) with other men in your lives that would be amazing too. Any help at all would be fantastic!

Many thanks,

KG
Here and Now Room / Re: Physical health & meds worries
« Last post by Tucan on November 16, 2017, 08:59:45 PM »
Work does sound awkward. Bless you. I wish it was easier for you.
« Last post by terrified heart on November 16, 2017, 07:59:57 PM »
Thanks xx

I canít seem to maintain any stability in my mood. Iím still finding myself considering suicide and feeling that I canít go on.

I donít know what to do about work. I canít cope with this tense environment ever day. He wonít talk to me so I canít work it out with him. Itís our Christmas party in 3 weeks and Iím dreading it. In fact I donít think Iím going to go. Itís being held miles away and our branch are going together in a mini bus, so itís not like Iíd be able to leave early if it was uncomfortable. Iíve talked to a friend about the situation and she thinks heís treating me pretty badly. I wish I could turn my feelings off for him, but itís not that easy.

I feel so out of control and out of my depth in every area of my life. I want so badly to run away.
« Last post by Rob on November 16, 2017, 07:52:37 PM »
 :emot-thumbsup11:

Sensible.

Also I presume that you're getting your single person discount on your council tax - if not, make sure that you claim it, it's usually 25% off the full price.
« Last post by Tucan on November 16, 2017, 08:51:45 AM »
Sounds like you are getting on top of things. Well-done. That is great. Good luck at the pysch appointment. I hope it goes well and you are able to put your point across. Hopefully they will take what you want into consideration.
« Last post by terrified heart on November 15, 2017, 11:56:03 PM »
I went to the local council help centre today about this huge bill I have for overpaid benefits. The lady was actually very nice and reassuring. She apologised for the second Ďcomputer generatedí letter I got demanding £2,000 immediately. The original letter I got which had a manageable repayment plan is the only one I need to deal with. Basically Iím still entitled to £135pm housing benefit, but they are only going to pay me £55 per month and take the other £80 as my monthly repayment. Iíve done all my sums and Iíll still be alright financially even with the extra rent payment and the full council tax I have to pay. I still get my wages, tax credits and DLA so Iíll be ok.

Have decided to go to the psychiatrist appointment next week. Just to see what he has to say. I donít want to get sucked back into the mental health system but hopefully Iíll be able to negotiate just being seen by primary care instead.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10