Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Here and Now Room / Re: Tired of fighting myself *trig sh* *trig SA*
« Last post by Tucan on Today at 07:28:46 AM »
 :hug2: sounds difficult for you. You do have a future. Sounds like you got some difficult decisions to make ahead of you. Only you can choose what you want to do.
Here and Now Room / Re: Withdrawal *may trig*
« Last post by Tigger on Today at 04:33:26 AM »
How are you feeling on the zero meds?  :hug1:
« Last post by Tigger on Today at 04:32:48 AM »
Day off today i should go outside and do something but i can't bring myself too. I hate myself a lot at the moment. I hate taking the mirtazapine its making me so fat and controlling how many calories i eat a day on top of everything else is making me so miserable. I have real trouble looking forwards and I'm worrying about the future a lot. I don't know what to do. I have another year left on my visa and so i need to start making some decisions. I love Australia and i live my job but i miss my friends and family and i have readily struggled to make friends here because of the hours i work and so i get quite lonely but that's also tired into the ptsd and depression because im isolating myself. I want to go see my friends but the moment i do i want to go home again because i feel overwhelmed. I also feel that the NHS while great is struggling and MH services aren't great so i think i get much better treatment here. I feel like my life is rushing past me and I'm wasting it. I really want to hurt myself. Found a new till to play with but I've started making scars in a new place I'm going to regret it in the future but then i think what future  :banghead:
Here and Now Room / Re: Narrative Exposure Therapy *MT*
« Last post by Tigger on Today at 04:21:13 AM »
I'm a little worried for you i was told the point of the therapy was to do it until telling the story no longer provoked a reaction. I hope you still have professional support. Please be kind to yourself can do you have anybody who can support you while you are feeling so raw and triggered?
Here and Now Room / Re: Narrative Exposure Therapy *MT*
« Last post by Emmz on Today at 12:08:08 AM »
I am feeling emotionally raw tonight and really suicidal.
I can't think of anything I can do to be nice to myself...?

I have to go back to my flat tomorrow where the gang r*** took place 5 years previous. I have to go to pack and sort out as I am finally moving. If I'm alive long enough to move?!

I can't do this I'm not cut out to cope with this
« Last post by Tucan on Yesterday at 02:49:15 PM »
You are not pathetic. You are just struggling with an illness at the moment.
« Last post by Tucan on Yesterday at 02:48:18 PM »
Good luck.
« Last post by Tigger on Yesterday at 01:44:49 PM »
Ugh tough week been feeling irritable and depressed all wrk and have tried to call both my mum and best friend last weekend and today to chat but neither picked up. Feeling pretty lonely right now. Hate myself for being so pathetic too.
« Last post by jokerlaw on Yesterday at 12:47:26 PM »
Withdrawing my pain meds again tomorrw down to zero, not looking forward to it.
Here and Now Room / Re: Iím ok, but....
« Last post by Tucan on Yesterday at 12:17:12 PM »
Good good. Happy things are getting better for you.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10