Author Topic: Physical health & meds worries  (Read 2014 times)

Offline Rob

• Administrator
  • Usually here
Re: Physical health & meds worries
« Reply #150 on: November 07, 2017, 02:11:03 PM »
Were you able to see your GP yesterday?  :hug2:
:icon_arrow: NHS Direct 111 :icon_arrow: Careline 0808 100 1210 :icon_arrow: Childline 0800 1111 :icon_arrow: Samaritans 08457 909090 - Text SAMs 07725909090 - Free SAMs 116 123 :icon_arrow: Basic First Aid

Offline terrified heart

• 18+
  • Usually here
« Reply #151 on: November 09, 2017, 07:21:05 PM »
GP was fine. Turns out there was a mix up with the referral to primary support. GP had specifically put in the referral that I do not need CMHT input, just primary support/counselling. She apologised for the mix up and showed me the referral letter to put my mind at rest that no one is sending me to CMHT. Not heard back from gateway (primary care support) yet tho.

Mood has picked up quite a bit. No more Suicidal thoughts since the weekend. Big boss was in branch today and all was ok (he really upset & annoyed me last week). Iím trying really hard to be as nice as possible to everyone this week as Iím very aware I was vile to work with last week.

Thinks are ok
See something new, do something new, learn something new, go somewhere new... See what this world has to offer

Offline Rob

• Administrator
  • Usually here
« Reply #152 on: November 09, 2017, 07:26:09 PM »
 :)   :emot-thumbsup11:
:icon_arrow: NHS Direct 111 :icon_arrow: Careline 0808 100 1210 :icon_arrow: Childline 0800 1111 :icon_arrow: Samaritans 08457 909090 - Text SAMs 07725909090 - Free SAMs 116 123 :icon_arrow: Basic First Aid

Online Tucan

• 18+
  • Usually here
  • Its a cup, not a toilet!
« Reply #153 on: November 09, 2017, 09:12:55 PM »
I am happy that things are picking up for you again. I hope they continue like this.
now hand over the tea bags and we won't have any trouble.... :police:

'Sigh no more ladies sigh no more for men were decievers ever'

Offline terrified heart

• 18+
  • Usually here
« Reply #154 on: November 14, 2017, 05:55:28 PM »
I donít know what Iím doing with my life or what Iím going to do. Everything is so complicated and I just donít know how Iím supposed to cope with any of it.

Iím not happy in my job. Well, Iím happy with the actual job but the situation of working with the guy who Iíve been intimate with a few times this year is becoming untenable. I canít sort my head out to work out how to be around him 6hrs a day, 5 days a week. I feel like I canít say or do anything right. He messes with my head so much with being affectionate one minute, then indifferent, then pretty rude. The atmosphere is not good and Iím starting to not look forward to work. I think Iíd better look for another job.

Today Iíve had a letter from CMHT saying my old social worker has requested for me to see the psychiatrist. Just last week my GP assured me I donít need CMHT involvement and was writing back to primary care to say this. Now Iíve had this letter asking me to see the psych next week! I donít know what to do.

And to top it all off Iíve had these letters saying I owe just over £3,000 in overpaid benefits. I know I need to deal with this but I keep putting it off and ignoring it.

Iím getting overwhelmed and when I get overwhelmed my brain always takes me to some pretty negative places.
See something new, do something new, learn something new, go somewhere new... See what this world has to offer

Online Tucan

• 18+
  • Usually here
« Reply #155 on: November 14, 2017, 10:40:06 PM »
Hi I cannot think of what to say but I want you to know that I am listening to you. I am sorry things are difficult at work. I hope you manage to sort out your benefits.

Offline Rob

• Administrator
  • Usually here
« Reply #156 on: November 15, 2017, 05:02:35 PM »
Might be an opportunity to have a relatively informal chat with your psychiatrist - doesn't mean that you need further involvement than that necessarily.

Do try and make the time to either talk to the DSS or get someone in the CAB to do it on your behalf - it's important that you're seen as trying to sort things out with them, rather than waiting for them. It'll stop you worrying, too.

If you're finding working with this guy difficult, perhaps you could both agree to be professional at work at all times - outside work is an entirely different matter. Lots of workplaces ban such relationships because of the difficulties that can arise working together - it wouldn't be fair for you to need to change your job because of him.

Offline terrified heart

• 18+
  • Usually here
« Reply #157 on: November 15, 2017, 11:56:03 PM »
I went to the local council help centre today about this huge bill I have for overpaid benefits. The lady was actually very nice and reassuring. She apologised for the second Ďcomputer generatedí letter I got demanding £2,000 immediately. The original letter I got which had a manageable repayment plan is the only one I need to deal with. Basically Iím still entitled to £135pm housing benefit, but they are only going to pay me £55 per month and take the other £80 as my monthly repayment. Iíve done all my sums and Iíll still be alright financially even with the extra rent payment and the full council tax I have to pay. I still get my wages, tax credits and DLA so Iíll be ok.

Have decided to go to the psychiatrist appointment next week. Just to see what he has to say. I donít want to get sucked back into the mental health system but hopefully Iíll be able to negotiate just being seen by primary care instead.

Online Tucan

• 18+
  • Usually here
« Reply #158 on: November 16, 2017, 08:51:45 AM »
Sounds like you are getting on top of things. Well-done. That is great. Good luck at the pysch appointment. I hope it goes well and you are able to put your point across. Hopefully they will take what you want into consideration.

Offline Rob

• Administrator
  • Usually here
« Reply #159 on: November 16, 2017, 07:52:37 PM »
 :emot-thumbsup11:

Sensible.

Also I presume that you're getting your single person discount on your council tax - if not, make sure that you claim it, it's usually 25% off the full price.